Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Viruscan Block C:. I'm Having A Problem With My Laptop As This Message Keeps Popping Up All The Time Then Opens An Internet Page?

I'm having a problem with my laptop as this message keeps popping up all the time then opens an internet page? - viruscan block c:.

I'm running Vista Premium. Message
Critical Error
Attention to my name! some dangerous viruses detected in your system. Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium files corrupted. This can lead to the destruction of important files in C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Windows.
Click OK to download the antispyware. (recommended)
When I click Yes, the Internet window is blocked from my Internet Security and press, if I another Internet window appears that:

Reported Web Forgery!
Viruscan.com This free website has been reported as web forgery and has been blocked based on your security settings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment