Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Brother Hl 2142 Drum Printer Problems: Can Anyone Please Help Me Out?

Printer problems: can anyone please help me out? - brother hl 2142 drum

Hello!

My family just bought a laser printer (Brother HL - 2142). When it came time to change the toner and drum accidentally shot dead. I went to Officeworks yesterday and discovered that the barrel is more expensive than the printer (including toner and drum itself completely). So, practically, the thing is useless, unless you want the $ 208 range - and I will not do it! : D

Can anyone give me some advice what to do? I wondered if I could buy at a better price drum and I also thought about the sale - but you think someone would buy it without the battery?

(I live in South Australia by the way)

Thank you in advance for people who can help you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment