Saturday, February 20, 2010

Anxiety And Depression Condition_symptoms How Much Would Social Security Disability Pay For Anxiety/depression?

How much would social security disability pay for anxiety/depression? - anxiety and depression condition_symptoms

I had anxiety / depression than 6 or 7 years, I had therapy, medication, and I can go. I've never had a real job that accept 1, which lasted a month .. I can not do a job because of my social phobia, I have no friends and I can not talk to people on the phone. My mother knows nothing about Social Security, pay off the amount and the basis of how much they paid her for my mother? Is there something you should know about social security?

2 comments:

YA Junkie said...

I am due to a disability Social Security (DSS) for major depression. I live in New York, and it is very hard to get without a disability lawyer. Otherwise it could take years to accept for me. The only good news is that lawyers can not pay a cent if you (win your case at least in the state of New York).

What has worked is the amount paid by the amount of DSS has and pay their fees. I have about $ 900 a month on SSD. Plus we have worked and would be paid in recent years on the SSD. I do not believe that the income from her mother told her SSD.

You said it worked only for a month. To the best of my knowledge, this represents a major problem for DSS. As far as I know, you qualify for Supplemental Security Income (SSI), which generally Pays under DSS. The following links will give you some information. http://www.ssa.gov/ssi/ and http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/11000.html

Here are some sites that can help. I know you said you have trouble talking on the phone. However, it is best to find, request the number of tolls on the links and information. If you can not, maybe your mother can.
http://www.ssa.gov/d&s1.htm

http://www.ssa.gov/dibplan/index.htm

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na ...

One last point: You said that he tried drugs. Unfortunately, many attempts, the right medication. Make sure a good psychiatrist who knows much more about the psychotropic drugs, which regularly see a doctor. It took a while, according to the searchright combination of medications to help me with my depression. I hope that all the work for you.

Hey Jude said...

Disability is not so easy to get. My sister has been trying for 5 years and each time was refused. Finally, a lawyer and a half years later was given, was approved. She is bi-polar lupus and back problems. Inside and outside the hospital. So when you apply, you need to go further with him, because it takes a long time. The amount depends on how you worked hard and if you have never worked, I'm not so sure.

Post a Comment